Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Travel

We will most likely be traveling on the 25th but we will find out for sure this Friday after court. I am hoping to post from Ethiopia if the internet works but otherwise I will email the posts to my sister and have her do it :) We have Josiah and the twins suitcases all packed and I will wait until next week to start packing. (I always have to pack days before) We washed all the cute little clothes and baby toys and just about everything is ready for them! I can not wait!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am wiating to bring my three younger siblings home i love reading to help me get my mind off of our kids. As if i could do that.thank you so much for doing this

Ellie said...

That is so neat!
Where are you guys adopting from?

Ellie said...

does your family have a blog?

Nikki said...

Oh, I'm so glad you will find a way to post while you are there- I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm guessing it won't be possible to post pictures? I guess I will probably have to wait until you are home! :( I will be looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Ellie thats soooooo GREAT !!!!!! :)
We REALLY missed you last night !!! :(

Renee said...

Yeah Ellie! Less than two weeks before you meet your new brother and sisters! They are so luckly to have a big sister that is so smart, sweet and beautiful inside and out!
Praying for a court date!
Renee