Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a Summer!

I can't believe the summer is almost over already! Its been crazy and lots of fun. I haven't had any time to blog though! I start school next week already which is kind of sad...haha. Here is a small overview of some of what we've been up to this summer... June:
I visited with precious orphans in China...
July:

While they baked in North Carolina...

I baked in China on the most amazing trip of my life...haha...swimming through the thick, thick air with Aimee on the hottest, most humid day of my life... (outside of Agape House)

5th Gotcha Day for James and Jeremiah!

August: I flew to Tennessee for the "Show Hope Reunion" with half of the girls that I went to China with... We drove to Ashville, NC from Nashville, TN for an SCC concert at the Biltmore which my mom and sister drove up for. We had a lot of fun...

Also, my cousin came to visit for a week from California and we went to the beach with her this past weekend. The littles had a blast in the ocean! We are getting back into the swing of 'normal' life now though and I will try to be better at keeping this blog updated!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW! I don't know if that is Keziah or Keren (or both!) in the top pictures, but oh my gosh she/they are getting so big!! It sounds like you had an amazing summer!

P.S. I have big news coming soon on my blog... and it has to do with Ethiopia :-D :-D :-D

Enjoying Life Together said...

Sounds like you've had a good summer. My kiddos are counting the days until co-op starts. I think you're one of the "big kids" they are looking forward to seeing again on a regular basis. You're famous and don't even know it! :) ~Mrs. Freeland

Michelle Riggs said...

I loved seeing all of your pictures. What an great summer.