Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Court date rescheduled :(

Our court date has been rescheduled because of some holiday in Ethiopia. It is next Friday instead of this Friday now. Oh well,It works out better this way because of issues we were having with mandatory business trips for my dad and brother-in-law right around when we were supposed to go. We are now leaving the 8th of November and coming back on the 15th. It is only 30 days! I would have liked 15 days better but God's timing is always perfect. (We have more time to get ready now!)We also got a surprise email from Mary with two new pictures! here they are. (we are expecting some of Josiah but we don't have them yet.) Keren "I know I'm cute" Keziah "Peace dude"

12 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW- that is awesome about the money from Shaohannah's Hope! Too bad about the court date, but I agree that everything happens for a reason!

Amanda said...

That's ok. $7000?!?!?!? PRAISE THE LORD!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ellie,I am so sorry !!!!!!!!! Thats great about 'Shaohannah's Hope" !!! The twinettes get cuter in every picture !!!!

~Laura~ said...

They are absolutely beautiful!

Renee said...

I finished your luggage tags this afternoon and they are so cute! I made a few special ones for you Ellie! I'm sorry your court date was moved but excited that we may travel together!
Renee

Robin said...

Our court date was rescheduled to next Thursday with tentative travel dates of October 29th. I was so looking forward to meeting and travelling with you guys.

I know God timing is perfect; our pastor reminded me of that today, but the changes and waiting are so
hard.

Love the new pics -- I can't believe they are sitting up already -- how old are they? Pickles still isn't sitting up yet.

Wow, oh wow on the additional grant $$ from SH. Praise God,,,He is good!!!

Robin

Jocelyn said...

Hey if my court date goes ok, we will be there the same time!! I leave 11/10 and come back 11/15. Where are you staying?? Yeah...I get to met a blogger buddy!!

Erin said...

$7000 is sooo amazing!!! Wow that's awesome!!
Too bad its a little later than you thought, but at least you know a day for sure now!
I'm so excited for you!!
~Erin~

Anonymous said...

Awwww, your sisters are getting cuter with every new pic!!!! Too bad they're wearing hats, we can't see the curls :(
I'm sooo envious...I want a baby!!! And you're getting two! :D

LISA said...

Everything seems to have fallen into place. They are beautiful.Hope to see another pic of Josiah.

Nikki said...

OH, by the way- adorable pictures! I didn't even notice there were any pictures there the first time I read the post! I love the hats- adorable!
Nikki

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

AWWW! Keren and Keziah are SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love their little hats and their expressions! ADORABLE!!!!! :)
~Staci