Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands.

"As I held Your hand today, You took my heart and You said..."This is where I Am. I've been here all along." Now that I've held You, my heart is broken, but it's awake. Break my heart of stone and let me feel what makes You hurt. Break my pride, awaken me, open up my eyes. Show me how You see the world, I don't want to be the same." "...I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."--Jesus Matt. 25:40

How very comforting it is to know that The One who made the heavens and the earth, holds every day of the lives of my new little friends in His hands and He never lets go.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing this! It's beautiful! It's not an accident these kids are in these situations, it is all part of God's great plan for their little lives!