Hey Blogger Friends, I'm sorry it's been ten thousand years since I've posted. This has quite possibly been the busiest, craziest summer of my life.I'm going to give a brief overview of the past 2 months which I will elaborate on later.
- Uganda is amazing and beautiful and you see God's hand just about everywhere. He is moving there in a tremendous way. The people are amazing and I have fallen head over heels in love with them and hope to work with ministry in Uganda extremely long term.
- I will be moving to Tennessee in January for a one year internship with Safeworld Nexus. We will be working on a campaign to help eradicate deaths caused by Malaria in the region of Uganda that we worked in in May through mosquito nets and medication. We will also be working on some long term orphan care projects in the same region as well that I am overjoyed to be able to work on. The Lord is opening some pretty amazing doors and I'm excited to walk through them!
- Solomon is home!!! He has been home for almost three weeks now! We are excited that he is finally here with our family. Everything is new!
- Solomon and I spent a week in Tennessee at Precept Ministries Boot Camp studying 2 Timothy and had a spectacular time. I think it was a good introduction to school for Solomon!
- I've been working various camps this summer that the Littles have gone to. It's been super fun but I'm pretty ready to just take care of five kids for a little while! :) We're off to the boys' track meet now....hopefully I'll get to posting more about Uganda soon. I can't wait for you all to hear the stories and see the pictures!