Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I dare you not to laugh.

Found this old video and the giggles are the best ever. Had a fun picnic of banana bread and chocolate milk out at our creek yesterday. I love Springish weather. Decided to be beavers for a few minutes. Minus chewing it down. Had a super time at the Connected Child Conference this weekend and met some amazing people! So excited about working with Ekissa! THE Wendy Cosby. :) Love her to bits. Aunts, Uncles and Cousins popped in this weekend from Florida! Happy 1st Birthday Cheyanne! :)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Ellie... you dont know me, but my name is Jamie and a woman from my church is adopting from Ethiopia using the same agency as your family, and she came across your blog. She knew that I was looking at different orphanages to go volunteer at this summer, so she thought I should take a look at your blog... and WOW! So cool what youre doing. I have some questions for you and would love to talk to you, but I cant find your email address, so if you have any time and could email me that would be awesome. My email address is JRoupp13@hotmail.com.

Thank you!
Jamie Roupp